Google Search Results

Tuesday, August 09, 2011

A Little Pep In A Cup

Having not slept well (worse than usual), I decided I needed breakfast a little early this morning, so I'm having it now has I type, but that's for tomorrows post....on with yesterday.

Yesterday I had apple pie al a mode...well, almost. I had leftover apple pie, heated in my toaster oven with vanilla yogurt on top, making it just a tad bit healthier.



Lunch or breakfast #2, either way it was good. I had a spinach & sun-dried tomato omelet with a sprinkle of Parmesan (just because I have the good stuff, I hate the powder) and half a toasted poppyseed & onion bagel.

I'm actually using up my entire bag of spinach this time. Normally I can never get it all eaten before it starts getting squishy. One person eating an entire bag of spinach can be difficult. The key, I think is in cooking some of it. This is one of my favorite ways of eating eggs, but eggs are something I have to be in the mood for.

Another cup of coffee yesterday. I assume had something to do with me not sleeping well. I only had half a cup. I made it into a peppermint mocha with cocoa and peppermint syrup. I got it a little too sweet, but not bad. I'm use to working with a whole cup. I really miss my coffee, but I need to get some decaf.

For dinner I made crab cakes, my Cajun crab cakes.

I also had a big salad with my crab cake. My salad had spinach, iceberg, cucumber, broccoli, tomato, carrot, onion and spicy ranch dressing, yum. This was really good. Crab cakes are one thing I eat that I have help eating. The men in this family are allergic to vegetables, no, not really, but you would think so.

I'm experimenting with eating patterns, the time of day at which I eat, to improve energy and sleep, so that I can avoid coffee and stop craving carbs. I've been reading some on the internet. I received a link in a "Women to Women" email newsletter about eating for adrenals, more energy, better sleep, so I thought I would give it a try and see if that helps. I'll let you know how that works out. Now it's time to close. Don't forget to leave a comment. Say hello. Subscribe, follow me on twitter. See ya tomorrow!






No comments:

Post a Comment