Google Search Results

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Mac N' Cheese N' A Movie Please

This morning is kind of overcast and I need a little eye opener. I got to bed a little later than usual, but not much later. I woke up about 3am and couldn't get back to sleep immediately.

Yesterday my eye opener was a gingerbread bagel with honey almond butter and the last of my sliced peaches.


I'd planned on having cream cheese with my bagel, but someone had beaten me to it, so I chose the honey almond butter. You really need some fruit or something with almond butter. It's very good, but can seem a little dry, luckily I had some canned peaches left.

Lunch was a salmon salad again. The first one was so good I'd decided to have it again.


Iceberg lettuce with peppers, canned salmon and Italian dressing. I also had a few crackers on the side. I had 6, but 4 was plenty. I saved the other 2 for later.

My afternoon snack was tea w/ honey and a small slice of apple cake.

It was the last of my Mandarin Orange Green Tea. I'm really liking the green tea. I picked up a new flavor, which I tell you about tomorrow. Love it or hate it? What's your favorite?

We had to run some errands, so dinner was a little late. It also took a little longer than expected. I had a piece of garlic bread while I was waiting for dinner. I also had a few off camera carrots sticks with hummus and my 2 crackers from lunch.

Finally dinner. I baked a pan of Stouffer's mac & cheese, which for some reason took forever. I'd planned on having some broccoli along with my mac & cheese, but since it had taken so long and I'd been munching, by the time it had finished, I wasn't all that hungry.

I had a small bowl of the mac & cheese sprinkled with a little paprika.
  
There was actually more than there appears to be. In the deep little bowl, it doesn't look like much, huh?

We also watched a movie yesterday. It was called "Limitless", with Bradley Cooper, Abbie Cornish, Robert De Niro. It did have a bit of gore which I can do without, but other than that I thought it was pretty good. I also couldn't wait for Bradley Cooper to get cleaned up. He is so nice looking, it irritated me to see him look so homeless. I just love his eyes. The movie wasn't exactly what I expected, but I still enjoyed it. We gave it 4 stars.


Ooo, Saturday already. It doesn't really feel like Saturday to me for some reason. Guess I be checking out the weather to see if we'll be walking. Yesterday was classes for Lucas and errands, so we were hoping to walk today. What are your plans for the day? Seen any good movies lately?




No comments:

Post a Comment