Google Search Results

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Honey Or No Honey

This morning, I'm up early, trying to get breakfast and blog at the same time. My breakfast for today is taking a little longer than usual. I'll get to that tomorrow, so for now you'll just have to wait and come back again to find out what it is.

I will tell you about yesterday's breakfast, although there's not a lot to tell, if you read yesterday's post. I had more peaches with vanilla yogurt & Special K cinnamon pecan flakes.

This bowl was prettier than the day before's.

I didn't have my tea & honey after breakfast. We went for a walk. It felt like a run. We picked up our pace quite a bit since the first walk. We walked 3.38 miles at an average pace of 15m 36s per mile. This is the kind of walk that gets your heart rate up. It makes you sweat and breath heavy. You know you're getting a workout when you do that. I was tired when I got back, not exhausted and not sore or in pain, but definitely hot & tire.

I got a bite to eat and got a shower. My meal was quick and simple. I did not feel like fixing a gourmet meal. I just did a refried bean and cheese enchilada with taco sauce.

It was quick and it was good.

I forgot my cinnamon honey water yesterday afternoon. I'm not sure why but it totally slipped my mind. I sort of got a little sleepy yesterday and attempted a nap. I laid down and dozed for about 10 or 15 minutes, then I woke up and although I tried, I could not go back to sleep, so I sat up and read for a while. 

We went to Target yesterday afternoon also, so that Lucas could pick up a Ti-84 calculator for his classes and I picked up a loaf of three cheese semolina bread. It looked very cheesy and was soft and heavy. I came home and fixed the other half of my leftover baked potato in a frying pan with onion, peppers of course and 2 eggs. I seasoned them with salt, pepper and garlic and put a little sweet & tangy barbecue sauce on top.

I toasted a couple of pieces of the 3 cheese bread and had it along with my potato and eggs. It was a filling meal, but surprisingly I wasn't over full afterwards.

I finished up early again. I'm doing really good in that area. I was able to do a little more reading before bed and still get to sleep by 11pm. It's just ashame I didn't stay a sleep. I was awake on and off all night. Apparently honey or no honey, I have lots of energy. I wanted more energy, but I'd also like some sleep, so I can stay energized. I will try and remember my cinnamon honey water today. I also have Zumba this evening and hopefully I will sleep tonight. Fingers crossed. Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment