Google Search Results

Monday, October 17, 2011

Sunday Short & Sweet

I'm here to tell you about my Sunday, just a little earlier than I'd planned. I'll be taking care of Lexi & Mary Monday morning. It was sort of expected, but confirmation was last minute, so here I am, pulling a late night, to get this out before morning. I'm sorry, but I will have to make it short and sweet.


Sunday breakfast - Orange Passion Fruit Jasmine Green Tea w/ coconut crystals, a French Toast bagel, w/ peanut butter & cinnamon, topped with Raspberry Nut Supreme snack mix.

Before dinner we snacked on fresh pineapple & Kalamata Olives (not actually together). We also nibbled on bites of the potato casserole.

The is what we had for dinner.
Stuffed Portabella mushrooms.

Beef Roast

Chicken in BBQ sauce

Oven roasted Turkey & Chicken

Potato Casserole

Egg Noodles

Peas

Corn

 and Angel Biscuits.

I had a stuffed mushroom, salad with ranch dressing, that I didn't get a shot of, a few Kalamata olives, egg noodles, peas and a biscuit.

We had apple pie for dessert....

and also "Da Bomb" or Coffee Brownie Trifle.

The Trifle is what I had for dessert, but I did not bring any home. I am limiting myself sweets (with Lucas' help, he reminded me I couldn't bring any home), so that I may hopefully lose a few pounds. We'll see how that goes.

I got a few shots of the kids. Mom & Lynda got the girls some outfits to dress up in. One of them was a Pink Poodle. Here's Lexi modeling it.

She was our "Precious Pup". I don't know if anyone will remember the show or not, but if you do, you may get the joke.

This is Miss Priss (Mary) sitting in the rocking chair.  She loves her necklaces and bows.

She was also quite happy rocking in the rocker.

It was a pretty good day. The weather was nice, the food was good and we had plenty of laughs. Sorry that this is kind of short, but I hope you enjoy it anyway. This will be another busy week, so please bear with me. I hope to get back on schedule soon. Have a great night/day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment