Google Search Results

Thursday, October 06, 2011

Reviewing Reviews

Well, I didn't eat anything new yesterday, but I've reviewed a lot of what I ate. I had a banana pudding smoothie with cinnamon yesterday, sort of a cross between the banana pudding smoothie and the banana nut smoothie. It was thick and icy from the frozen banana and icy; like a milkshake, but better for you.



I had pinto beans with onion, Birds Eye Southwestern Style Rice, a MorningStar Farms Spicy Black Bean Burger, and a few slices of cheddar cheese, for lunch.

This was a really good lunch.

I'd forgotten to put some water in the frig yesterday so when I went to get something to drink, this was the only thing cold (strawberry orange Sunny D). While it isn't the worst thing, I do prefer water, so I just had a small glass while my water chilled.

Later my water still wasn't very cold enough, so I decide to have some Lipton Orange Passion Fruit Jasmine Green Tea with Coconut Secret Raw Coconut Crystals. I only used one spoonful this time. I normally use 2 spoonfuls of honey, but 2 spoonfuls of coconut sugar is way too much.

I had a fried egg sandwich for dinner with caramelized onions and Hot Fire Roasted Salsa on bread that was grilled on one side and one hash brown patty.

I think a spinach salad would have been better with my sandwich.

Not much on television last night that I was interested in. I managed to finish up and get to bed a little earlier. I started a new book, One for the Money by Janet Evanovich, but I really couldn't get into it last night. I will try again today while I'm not so tired. BTW it's my birthday and I can't really get into that either. I am however looking forward to Zumba this evening. I think I need it. Happy Thursday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment