Google Search Results

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

WW Smart Ones Fettucini Afredo Review

No small children today. I did yesterday's post last night, so that I could sleep in this morning. I managed an extra hour, which was nice, but not as long as I had planned. I woke up to a rainy dreary day. It didn't motivate me. I had the skimpy half of a gingerbread bagel with cream cheese and dutch apple jam. I also had the other half of my red delicious apple.


I had the WW Smart Ones Fettucini Alfredo for lunch. It comes with fettucini noodles and broccoli florets in creamy parmesan sauce.

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 262g
Amount Per Serving
Calories 240
Calories from Fat 30
                                          % Daily Value *
Total Fat                   3.5g            5%
Saturated Fat           1.5g            8%
Monosaturated Fat     1g                  
Polyunsaturated Fat  0.5g                
Cholesterol               5mg            2%
Sodium                 570mg           24%
Total Carbohydrates  41g           14%
Dietary Fiber               4g           15%
Sugars                         3g                 
Protein                       12g                 
Vitamin C                                   50%
Calcium                                      15%
Iron                                            10%
* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.

I cooked the fettucini in the microwave according to package directions. The noodles and broccoli were done, but the sauce seemed a little watery. I cooked it for 30 seconds longer, which helped a little. The sauce didn't have a lot of flavor, but it wasn't bad.

I also had extra broccoli with a simple cheese sauce I made from milk, white American cheese, & grated Parmesan. I added the leftover sauce to the fettucini and sprinkled it with some fresh ground pepper. I do like the fettucini and could eat it as is and I would buy it again, but I just gave it 3 stars, since it was better with a little adjustment.

I had Dutch Apple snack mix for my afternoon treat.

I had breakfast for dinner or at least you could consider it breakfast. I had 2 scrambled eggs cooked with chopped onion and bell pepper. I don't normally eat eggs too often, but when I do eat them, I like to have them with sliced tomato. Tomato just seems to go perfectly with eggs.

I also had an Angel biscuit with them. 

I sprinkled my eggs & tomato with a little salt and pepper.  
  I am posting this tonight since I will be having the girls tomorrow and I'm even finishing it up with enough time to get some reading in before bed. I'm still working on One for the Money by Janet Evanovich, which I'm trying to hurry to finish so that I can start on Stieg Larsson's The Girl Who Played with Fire.  I will also have Zumba class tomorrow and I'm hoping I'm not nearly as tire as I was on Tuesday. Have a great night/day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment