Google Search Results

Monday, April 18, 2011

Tropical Smoothie Recipe

This smoothie has bits of coconut along with pineapple and banana. I didn't have any nuts or I would have added some walnuts or pecans. It does have ground flax which has a nutty flavor. I love coconut and this smoothie satisfies that craving. The only thing missing is the maraschino cherry. I would have probably dropped one of those in too, if I'd had any.


Ingredients
1/2 C. Frozen Banana Slices (You could use fresh)
1/4 C. Canned Crushed Pineapple w/ juice
1/4 C. Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
1/2 C. Chobani Vanilla Yogurt 0%
1/2 C. Milk 2%
1/4 C. Old Fashioned Oats
2 tsp. Ground Flax
1 tsp. Honey (Optional)
3-4 Ice Cubes

Directions
Throw everything into your blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment