Google Search Results

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Peanut, Peanut Butter & Honey

This morning I finally got to break out my big tub of Chobani vanilla. I've been trying to hurry and finish off the other container of vanilla yogurt I'd gotten from Walmart. I won't be buying the Walmart brand again. It was not good. The Chobani is my favorite, but if I have to get a cheaper brand, Food Lion's vanilla isn't too bad.

 
I was craving peanut butter this morning, so I decided to whip up a Peanut Butter Smoothie. It didn't make quite as much smoothie as the others I've made, which have fruit in them, but it was really yummy. I love peanut butter and I have to say, this is one of my favorite smoothies.  Although there doesn't look like much, don't let that fool you. It's still a pretty filling breakfast, just give it a few minutes. It takes a few minutes for your stomach to tell your brain that you're full and because you can drink this down pretty fast, you may still feel like you could eat more, but after a few minutes, it kicks in and it really fills you up or at least it did me.

What's in the glass
Creamy Peanut Butter
Chobani Vanilla Yogurt 0%
Milk 2%
Old Fashioned Oats
Ground Flax
Ice Cubes

We were out running most of the day, so lunch was late. I had a Michelina's Cheese Manicotta.

Boy, was I disappointed when I opened the box. I did just pay a dollar for it, so I guess I shouldn't have expected much, but I did expect a little more than this simply because of the size of the box.

I mean the box was empty nearly. Oh well, it wasn't long until dinner time anyway, so this should be enough to tide me over, right?

Not......I also had a Gala apple spread with more peanut butter and drizzled with a little.....too much honey.

I had a sandwich for dinner. I couldn't really decide what I wanted, but I settled on this as the closest thing to what I was in the mood for. I had a Morning Star Farms Chick'n Griller seasoned with taco seasoning on toast with lettuce, sliced cheese, and Chipotle Mayo. It was good, but it didn't really satisfy my hunger for whatever it was I wanted. I really hate when I want something and don't know what it is or when I know and don't have it.

  
This is what it took to satisfy me.....a bowl of dry roasted peanuts mixed with a few butterscotch chips.
 I think I should have just gone with the jar of peanut butter and a spoon today. I just couldn't get enough peanut taste.  Did you satisfy a craving today? What was the best thing you ate today? Oh yeah, it's not looking good for Wednesday's links or lack there of. I still didn't get to them today. Now I'm off to get ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment