Google Search Results

Monday, April 04, 2011

Nacho Grande Sunday

Today started off busy. I went straight to blogging after making my breakfast. I whipped up another Orange Pineapple smoothie and went to bloggin' while I sipped my citrus smoothie.

It was so yummy. It makes me want one now, looking at the photo.
I didn't finish up last night's posts before going to bed and since we were having dinner at Mom's today, I had to get them done this morning, get my shower and haul butt over to Mom's. I got some of the stuff done last night before going to bed, but still had quite a bit to do this morning. 

Today was Nacho Grande Sunday at Mom's. We were having lots of nacho fixin's, not to mention all the other food. It's always like a buffet with lots of variety. Here's the line up.

Taco Meat. There was also a vegetarian version with Boca crumbles, but somehow I missed the shot.

Baked Chicken

Crockpot pork chops.

Black Beans

Kidney Beans

Broccoli Cornbread

Tostitos tortilla chips, baked and with a hit of Jalapeno

Brown Rice

Jambalaya Rice

Macaroni Salad

Stir Fry Veggies

Fresh Veggies

Salsa Con Queso Cheese, several Salsas, taco sauce, Mexican Cheese, Sour Cream, even flour tortillas for burritos, etc.

I fixed myself a big plate of nachos
What's on the plate
Tostitos w/ A Hint of Jalapeno
Salsa Con Queso
Boca Crumbles w/ taco seasoning
Black Beans
Brown Rice
Shredded Lettuce
Bell Pepper
Diced Tomatoes
Shredded Mexican Cheese
Sour Cream 
Jalapeno Salsa
You know I like the spicy stuff. Yummy nacho good!! What do you put on your nachos?

For dessert we had strawberry cake with cool whip. Yummy. I had a slice of this, but gobbled it up so fast, I didn't get a shot of it.

It was a beautiful day today, sunny and warm. My sister, Cathy and I put a big doll house together that Mom got for Lexi to play with when she comes over. We had a time getting it together, but we got it done. 
I'm counting this as my exercise for the day.


I sure was tired when I got home. Thankful for leftovers. I threw together a salad with my piece of broccoli cornbread, then I parked myself on the couch. It felt very good to sit down.


What's in the bowl 
Iceberg Lettuce
Sliced Mushrooms
Bell Pepper
Carrot
Diced Tomatoes
Broccoli
Light Caesar Dressing
Now I'm done and ready for bed. Some days just seem like more of a workout. Did you get your exercise in this weekend? What did you count as exercise?









No comments:

Post a Comment