Google Search Results

Sunday, April 24, 2011

This Is Only A Test

 This is me playing with Windows Live Writer. If it were an actual post, you would see amateur photos of food or unwilling subjects. I’m not sure what I can and cannot do with WLW yet. I’m just testing it out.
I’m really sleepy today. It’s a steamy 87 degrees and I’ve got the fan blowing, but all I want to do is take a nap. We haven’t turned on the AC yet. We’re trying to save a few dollars. Money I don’t think we’ll be able to do it much longer, if the days stay at this temperature.
We’re not really doing anything today, since we had our Easter dinner yesterday. I’m catching up on the laundry. I usually try to get a load done each day, but I’ve been slacking for a few days here and there and have gotten a little behind. Luckily I have a huge washer and dryer, so it won’t take long to get caught up. Open-mouthed smile
I’d gained back one of the pounds I’d lost when I weighed in this morning. Sad smile A little discouraging, but sort of expected. I’m just thankful it wasn’t more. I also didn’t have leftovers last week. I eat lighter when I’m not worried about food going to waste.
As you can see, I’ve found that WLW has emoticons. Blogger doesn’t offer any of these. I see them occasionally in other blogs, but it’s new so I’m over doing it, I suppose.
I guess I’ll send out my picture-less post to see how things work. I’ll probably be sending out a few more of these here and there just to see what’s what. Bear with me, please.
Have you used Windows Live Writer? Any tips?

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment