Google Search Results

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

More Mini Meals

Today I'm still trying to do 5 small meals instead of three large. I started off with my regular smoothie. I made a Pineapple Orange Banana Smoothie today. This is really good. The banana in this gives it a creamy texture. I really enjoyed it.


What's in the glass
Navel Orange 
Banana
Canned Crushed Pineapple
Chobani Vanilla Yogurt
Milk
Old Fashioned Oats
Ground Flax
Ice Cubes
The warmer the weather is getting, the more I enjoy these cold breakfast treats. It also feels like you're having a milkshake for breakfast, but lots healthier.

I just had to have some of the Roasted Red Pepper hummus today. It looks so good next to the carrots and cucumber, not to mentions how well they taste together. I could have eaten a whole cucumber with this hummus

I also had 1/2 an apple with a couple of honey almond butter Ritz crackers. I decided to eat a little of the honey almond butter before it was all gone. Lucas has really taken a liking to it. It is very good and I love almond butter as much as I do peanut butter.

My before Zumba snack was this cup of Mango Chobani Greek 2% yogurt with a couple of spoonfuls of crushed pineapple.

I had a big can of pineapple I've opened to make smoothies and now, I have to find a way to eat it, lol. This was a good way.

I had a great time at Zumba. There's one song, I've really had a hard time learning the steps too and I'm finally starting to figure it out, but I still need to be looking a someone who knows it. My brain won't make the connection between the music and the steps. I'm fine with the steps alone, but when you add music, I get mixed up. You'd think that would make it easier. 

After Zumba I came home starved as usual. Zumba really works up an appetite. I had some of the leftover baked ravioli with spinach and a couple of small pieces of garlic toast. I should have had salad with this and only half the ravioli, but I'm not perfect, by no means. I'll just hope that the Zumba burnt up some major calories and try to do better next time.

And ya know, I just had to have extra Parmesan.

And bread is a major no-no for me, but it was so good. 

 I'm suppose to go to the grocery store tomorrow, if everything goes well. I be spending the first part of the day getting my list together. What do you eat for light meals? I'm thinking about soup. I haven't gotten Panera's tomato soup out of my mind yet. It was super yummy.

Well I am super tired, so I'm calling it a night. If you've come looking for smoothies or some other recipe, check out the recipe page. I'm just getting started, but I plan to add lots more recipes, so if you don't find what you're looking for, come back. You can also let know what you're looking for and maybe I'll get it posted. You can also tell me something you'll be eating for Easter dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment