Google Search Results

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Blue Bay Dinner

Tonight I am sort of taking the evening off. I got an early start. Food was simple and I'm planning to watch a little tv and maybe go to bed early, so I'm making it a short and simple post.

Breakfast was a Simple Strawberry Smoothie which was delicious.

 I had just enough strawberries left. Click on the link above or check out my recipe page and enjoy a smoothie yourself.

I finished off the leftover Campbell's Tomato Basil soup after tweaking it a little with some extra basil and a dash of garlic. I had parmesan toast to go along with it. 


For a snack later I had an Edy's pineapple fruit bar with real chunks of pineapple. It was really good.

For dinner we went to Blue Bay. DH has been dying to go for a week or two, so we finally went. I got a baby shrimp dinner to share. The hushpuppies were sweet so I didn't eat them. They use to have good hushpuppies but these were tough and not what I was wanting.

I had a little piece of Dale's white fish with a little of the shrimp, a baked potato, and red slaw. Blue Bay has the best red slaw and I love baked potatoes. I had a little sour cream with my potato and cocktail sauce for my shrimp. I also dipped my fish in malt vinegar. I couldn't eat all of the shrimp. I ate most to the potato and slaw. I was more in the mood for the potato, I think. 

Well now I'm off to enjoy the rest of my night. I hope you enjoy yours and I'll be back tomorrow. Happy Sunday!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment