Google Search Results

Monday, April 11, 2011

Lots Of Food & Nobody To Eat It

Surprise!!!......No smoothie. Now here's a breakfast you can look at, that will look back. I didn't do that intentionally. I noticed it after the first shot. I guess eggs can be scary. I decided to have a salty sweet breakfast, just to change things up a little. I had a MSF veggie sausage patty with honey on a biscuit and a boiled egg on the side. I won the fresh egg lottery (Dale's Dad has chickens) and so I have a couple of dozen to use and when I boiled one for my salad yesterday, I boiled another one with it. It kind of seems like a waste of electricity to cook just one of anything at a time of course I reheated it, but that didn't take as long.


It's getting to be that time of year when eggs are popular. Easter eggs, deviled eggs, pickled eggs, and lots of other egg recipes. Do you have a favorite egg recipe?


Well, as you may or may not know, today is the day we have a big dinner at Mom's. She usually has a big buffet of food and lots of people to eat it. Today there was only four of us eating, but still lots of food. We even recruited Dale and his Dad and we still had lots of leftovers. Here is the menu for the day.
Baked Chicken

Country Fried Cube Steak

Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms

Baked Ziti -My favorite of the day

Toasted Buns. There was also biscuits which I missed.

Baked Beans (Vegetarian)

Potato Salad 

Steak Fries

Cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers, slaw and carrots which I also missed.

My plate - Toast, baked ziti, potato salad, baked beans, slaw,  & 1/2 a stuffed mushroom.

We had fruit salad/ambrosia for dessert.

I had some of that too + a couple of pieces of Easter candy which didn't last long enough to get a shot of.

On top of everything I'd already eaten, I had a cup of hot chocolate when I got home. All I want to do lately is eat and not everything is good for me, especially the amounts.

I did have just a light salad for dinner with light buttermilk ranch dressing & imitation bacon bits.
Lettuce, spinach, bell pepper, carrot, & tomato. I forgot the broccoli, just realized it, oops.

It was very good.

Afterwards, I just kept craving peanut butter for some reason, so I had a little on a spoon. I really could use a detox. I feel terrible after eating so much. I've got to stop doing that. Do you have trouble eating just a little when there's lots to choose? What's your solution?






No comments:

Post a Comment