Google Search Results

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Relaxing Easter Sunday

This morning I had a simple strawberry smoothie. The house was warm this morning, so it was nice to have a cool creamy smoothie to drink. Smoothies are wonderful if you are in a hurry. They only take minutes to throw together, then you can pour it in a to-go cup or drink it down in a couple of minutes.


What’s in the glass
Diced Fresh Strawberries
Old Fashioned Oats
Dannon Vanilla Yogurt
Milk
Ground Flax
Honey
Ice Cubes


For lunch I had leftover Tilapia, green beans and mashed potatoes.

I had lunch on a small plate. I’m hoping to keep from gaining anymore. With leftovers it will be hard to lose.

I only brought home one piece of the cake for me and I had it later in the afternoon as a snack and that big gob of hot fudge doesn’t help, but I used my share of it too.







I got some shots of the cake today from the side, but my piece doesn’t show the green swirls very well and most of my minty cool whip topping was stuck to the container lid or smashed into the cake.

Being more well behaved, I had a salad for dinner.

What’s in the bowl
Spring mix lettuce
Cucumber
Carrot
Roma Tomato
Bell Pepper
Radishes

I had spicy ranch dressing and imitation bacon bits on top. The ranch we picked up at Aldi’s. We hadn’t tried it before. It was pretty good. I like their light ranch also, but they didn’t have the spicy ranch in a light version. I enjoyed my salad, especially the cucumber. I've really been in the mood for cucumber lately.
If you’ve been keeping up with the blog, you probably know that I’ve been trying out Windows Live Writer. I sent out a test post today. That went pretty well. Tonight I am using it for the entire post, photos and all. So far I am not impressed. I’m not sure I have it figured out yet though, but it’s not going smoothly. I would love to have an online version, so that I could see an actual preview of the post on blogger. As is, I have to post a draft to blogger or publish. Any corrections must be made via blogger. I also found after publishing the test post that the fonts look very large in WLW and very small on the blog. 

Another thing I am not liking are the photo size issues. The photos are made smaller when uploaded, but appear larger on the page before being published. I’m not sure yet what they will look like online. I plan to post a draft before publishing. (Luckily the photos are alright, but I had to re-size them individually before posting the draft.)

I guess improvement will be slow with lots of mistakes. I really wish I had someone, who knew more about blogging, to help a little or give me some tips. I guess I will be doing some online research. Well, I am off to post the draft and tidy up the blog before you see it. This should be interesting. Wish me luck. Let me know what you think. Does the text need to be larger? I don't see well so I always think it needs to be larger.


Now, if all goes well, I am off to do a little yoga and my weights and upper body exercises. I haven't managed to increase the weight yet. I working with 8lbs. I've found names for the exercises, in case you're interested. I've been doing triceps kickbacks, single arm row, lateral raises, and hammer curls. If that doesn't tell you, I suppose you can google them. Maybe later I will post a description and/or photo. Night y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment