Google Search Results

Sunday, April 03, 2011

Orange Pineapple Smoothie Recipe


This is a great smoothie. I love oranges and orange juice. This is a real eye opener. To me, oranges say, "Wake Up". It kind of reminds me of an Orange Julius, although it doesn't taste quite the same, it is pretty good.


Update 4-09-11 - You can use 1/2 C. Multi Grain Flakes cereal instead of oatmeal if you prefer. I cut back on the amount of oats & cereal in my other smoothie recipes because they turned out very thick, but I think this one was fine with these amounts.

Ingredients
1/2 A Navel Orange
1/2 C. Diced Fresh Pineapple
1/2 C. Milk 2%
1/2 C. Vanilla Yogurt 1%
1/3 C. Old Fashioned Oats
2 tsp. Ground Flax
1 tsp. Honey (Optional)
3-4 Ice Cubes

Directions
Throw everything in your blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment