Google Search Results

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Pineapple Orange Banana Smoothie Recipe


This Smoothie is cool creamy and delicious. I thought I'd done this one already, but it was an Orange Pineapple Smoothie, which was great and I used fresh pineapple. This one has banana obviously and since I didn't have fresh pineapple, I used canned crushed pineapple. I suppose you could sub either with the other, so whatever pineapple you have, I'm sure will work.



Ingredients
1/2 A Navel Orange
1/2 A Medium Banana or 1/2 C. Frozen Banana Slices
1/4 C. Canned Crushed Pineapple w/ Juice
1/2 C. Chobani Vanilla Yogurt 0%
1/2 C. Milk 2%
1/4 C. Old Fashioned Oats
2 tsp. Ground Flax
3-4 Ice Cubes

Directions
Throw everything in your blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy!

I've also used 1/3 C. of multi grain flakes cereal instead of oats, if you're not into oatmeal. My son prefers to use the cereal. You can also add a tsp or two of honey, if you want a sweeter smoothie.

No comments:

Post a Comment